Call 1.866.825.3005 for more information
|as of May 22, 2013||Manager||Barclays Capital Bond Composite - Global||S&P 500||Average Subscriber|
|Past 30 days||-1.6%||-1.6%||5.9%||-1.8%|
|Past 90 days||0.9%||-0.9%||10.2%||0.3%|
|Past 365 days||1.6%||0.0%||25.7%||-0.6%|
|Since Inception (Annualized)||8.8%||4.0%||12.1%||-|
|as of May 22, 2013||Manager||Barclays Capital Bond Composite - Global||S&P 500|
|Best 30 days||4.3%||1.6%||8.2%|
|Worst 30 days||-1.7%||-1.6%||-7.0%|
|Sharpe Ratio||0.38||- 0.05||2.02|
|Sortino Ratio||0.53||- 0.08||2.91|
|Value-at-risk (95%, 1 week)||-0.9%||-0.6%||-2.9%|
|vs. Barclays Capital Bond Composite - Global||vs. S&P 500|
|05/22/13||TBT||PROSHARES ULTRASHORT 20+Y TR||Buy||$66.37|
|05/22/13||HYG||ISHARES IBOXX H/Y CORP BOND||Sell||$95.16|
|05/22/13||LQD||ISHARES IBOXX $ INVESTMENT GRA||Sell||$119.44|
|05/22/13||EMB||iShares JPMorgan USD Emerging Markets Bond Fund||Sell||$119.07|
|05/21/13||HYG||ISHARES IBOXX H/Y CORP BOND||Buy||$95.73|
|05/21/13||EMB||iShares JPMorgan USD Emerging Markets Bond Fund||Sell||$119.12|
|05/21/13||LQD||ISHARES IBOXX $ INVESTMENT GRA||Sell||$120.30|
|05/21/13||TBT||PROSHARES ULTRASHORT 20+Y TR||Sell||$64.53|
1. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
2. Performance of the model manager's account is calculated by Covestor on a daily time-weighted basis, including cash, dividends and earnings distributions, and broker commissions. Manager returns include trades that fail Covestor's trading rules, do not reflect any Covestor suitability or risk score restrictions and are exclusive of Covestor fees. More
3. Average subscription returns ("Avg Sub" or "Avg Client") are calculated by Covestor and are composed of the average, daily, time weighted returns of all active subscriptions to the underlying model. These daily average returns are then linked together for the timeframe requested. In addition, these returns include cash, dividends and earnings distributions, brokerage commissions, Covestor advisory fees, and reflect individual client suitability and risk score restrictions. More
4. All graph data is as of the end of day for the referenced period, unless otherwise specified. The subscription minimum is the minimum subscription required to follow a particular model. The minimum amount is determined by Covestor, based on the characteristics of the underlying model. It should not be considered as specific investment advice for your investment situation.
5. The performance charts are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used as the basis for making an investment decision. Variables such as corporate actions or foreign exchange may affect daily performance displays. We rely on mathematical formulas, computer programs, and pricing information from third-party vendors to provide these returns. Neither Covestor nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors in this information or any actions taken by you in reliance upon this information.
6. Benchmark returns have been calculated by Covestor using a time-weighted calculation of daily index valuations and do not include cash, dividends and earnings distributions, or transaction costs. More
7. Leverage indicates the level of margin utilized and is calculated by dividing gross exposure by portfolio net liquidation value.
8. All Model Manager information including personal data, profiles, strategies, monthly investment reports, and historical results outside of Covestor has been provided by the Model Manager. Covestor makes no representation or warranty of its accuracy, completeness or relevance and it does not represent the opinions of Covestor. Transaction history is available upon request. Model classifications (Approach, Asset Class) are provided by Covestor, and are intended to serve as a general guide.
9. Top Replicable Holdings: These securities are currently held in the model manager's brokerage account. Those marked as "Replicable Holdings" currently pass Covestor's trading rules, subject to individual client constraints. Eligibility for replication may change over time. Actual client subscription holdings may vary.
10. Latest Transactions: These transactions were executed in the model manager's brokerage account. Those marked as "Replicable" () passed Covestor's trading rules and were eligible for replication at the time of execution, subject to individual client constraints. Eligibility for replication may change over time. Actual client subscription trade activity may vary.
11. S&P 500 Index is an unmanaged index compiled by Standard & Poor´s Corp. Index returns do not reflect any management fees, transaction costs or expenses. Individuals cannot invest directly in an Index. S&P 500 index data: S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC, a subsidiary of The McGraw-Hill Companies Copyright © 2013.