Call 1.866.825.3005 for more information
Gehman Capital Solutions, Ltd. is an investment management company based in New York City. Gerald P. Gehman founded the company to search for, and buy securities at prices significantly below their long term valuation level.
Gehman Capital identifies companies that have a unique product in a growth
industry with enough financial resources to withstand economic
stress. Management must identify realistic goals and demonstrate a single minded commitment to achieve those goals.
Usually, Gehman Capital buys a small position and monitors management’s performance. Because the shares of small companies are very volatile, Jerry looks for opportunities to add to positions at prices lower than the original entry price.
When the company realizes its potential, Jerry sell shares on a rising scale.
For small cap/micro cap equity investments, Jerry looks for companies with
1. innovative products that are, or will be, in demand
2. financial reserves to withstand “stress”
3. trustworthy management committed to launching successful products
4. business plans with high probability of success.
For taxable fixed income investments, Jerry looks for:
1. secure income generation
2. capital gains to add additional income.
Gehman Capital Solutions, Ltd. was founded to sell fixed income securities to corporations, officers of corporations and wealthy individuals.
In 2005, values in the bond market were being distorted by the use of derivatives, and Jerry felt uncomfortable with bond valuations. Therefore, he started to invest his personal funds in small and micro cap equities.
Jerry enjoys competing at squash, golf, bridge and investments.
1. Performance of the portfolio manager’s account is calculated by Covestor on a daily time-weighted basis, including cash and broker commissions. More
2. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Periodic and since inception performance returns are calculated daily. Monthly vs. S&P 500 return and the corresponding spark chart is calculated to the most recent month end date.
3. The subscription minimum is the minimum subscription required to follow a particular portfolio. The minimum amount is determined by Covestor, based on the characteristics of the underlying portfolio. It should not be considered as specific investment advice for your investment situation.